Uploading engaging videos daily is the key to marketing success. In fact, you’re 4 times more likely to grow your audience by posting content daily compared to just once a week. The video boom brings with it a wealth of opportunities, however it can also bring with it a significant drain on time, budget, and energy. AI video automation is the perfect tool to repurpose your existing long-form content into engaging short-form pieces – all with minimal effort.
Why do you need to create engaging videos?
If you’re a business owner, marketer, or content creator you’re probably already making videos. After all, recent research suggests that 92% of marketers are prioritizing video content and 89% of consumers are making purchases after viewing. The problem is, while you’re busy making video content, so is everyone else around you. In fact, every day 3.7 million videos are uploaded to YouTube alone. So, it’s not enough to just make videos and blindly post them on your socials. Instead, your videos must be purposefully designed with audience engagement in mind.
What makes a video engaging?
To stand out from the crowd, your video should:
- Tell a compelling story. We all love a good tale, and using traditional storytelling techniques can keep us hooked from beginning to end.
- Connect with your audience. Don’t be afraid to evoke an emotional response, like using humor or tugging on the heart strings to keep your audience from pressing the skip button.
- Have a purpose. Each video should have a goal – whether to educate, entertain, or build brand awareness.
- Prioritize visual appeal. Colorful text on screen, well-chosen backgrounds, headers, and smooth transitions all hold attention.
- Don’t forget the audio. Crisp verbal content, good background music, and well-placed transition noises position your videos for success.
- Step up accessibility. Your videos should have accurate subtitles. Additionally, 92% of all viewers occasionally watch videos with the sound switched off. If your content doesn’t have subtitles, your viewers will likely click ‘next’.
- Be well-branded. There should be consistency across content. Make your videos recognizable by always showcasing your brand’s colors, fonts, and logos.
Repurposing Content Without Video Automation
Repurposing long-form video content is a great way to maximize your output. Unfortunately, it can also be time consuming. You need to rewatch the content, time-stamp the relevant bits, storyboard, and send it to the video editor. The video editor then needs to cut, stitch, and layer the relevant pieces together seamlessly. They then need to check and adjust for audio and visual quality, and add in all the enhanced elements, like fonts, colors, and branding. Once the editor is happy, they’ll render and send it to you. Finally, you need to review the video, return it to the editor for adjustments, review the new version and either approve or send back for further revisions. After approval, the editor will then need to create the right aspect-ratios for each platform, and add in subtitles. At that point it’s ready for distribution via your social channels.
This labor-intensive process creates a lot of work for busy marketing teams, and often relies on outsourcing to video editors and other contractors – the best of whom are in high demand and costly. If you’re aiming to upload daily this approach is simply unsustainable.
The Solution: AI Video Automation
AI video automation allows you to wave goodbye to outsourcing completely, and create dozens of short-form content options for a fraction of the time and cost of traditional options. How does it work? Simply upload your long-form video to GlossAi and it will return up to a dozen short-form options!
To break it down further, GlossAi’s video automation process uses the most human-like AI editing software on the market. It is sophisticated enough to recognize cues like body language, tone, and volume fluctuations, and automatically identify the key moments in your long-form content. This means you can wave goodbye to rewatching, timestamping and storyboarding.
The platform then automatically adds in your desired elements, like on-screen text, accurate captions, sound effects and more. It also uses the fonts, colors, and logos from your brandbook to create videos tailor-made just for you. The system ‘learns’ your preferences, so that you don’t have to input the same information each time. And, if you want to make a change here or there? Adjustments are simple too, with an intuitive inbuilt editor easy enough for anyone to use.
Once finished, GlossAi automatically adjusts the videos to match the aspect-ratios of every social media platform. As an added bonus, it will even create the wording for your social posts so you don’t have to!
Check out how eToro’s CMO Nir Smulewicz used GlossAi’s video automation solution to increase engagement, and free up time and money
Try it for free today!