Want more conversions? In 2023 social selling is king
According to Hubspot, social media helps businesses close 40-50% more deals than traditional methods. Social selling works because it increases brand recognition, encourages brand-audience interaction, and provides a conducive atmosphere for organic ‘soft selling’. A quick dive into the stats supports this:
- Over half of the world’s population is on social media
- 98% of social media users report making a purchase via a social platform last year
- 75% of B2B buyers make purchasing decisions on social media
- 70% of YouTubers say the platform makes them aware of new brands
Prioritize short-form videos to maximize your social media success
The highest performer across social media platforms is short-form video content. In fact, according to a 2022 survey by Wyzowl, 88% of consumers have been convinced to make a purchase after viewing a video online. Furthermore, video content is 1200% more likely to be shared than static image and text posts, so it’s a fabulous way to build brand recognition.
Consistency is the key to increasing sales
When it comes to short-form video content, consistency is key. While a 30 second viral clip can help put your business on the map, scheduled posting is a more reliable predictor of long-term growth. That’s because the average consumer needs to see your brand at least 7x before committing to making a purchase.
Constant video content creation can be expensive and exhausting
Short-form video is an important key to social media success. However, the increased consumer demand for video content can amount to a relentless job for under-the-pump marketing teams. Limited marketing budgets, time constraints, staffing issues, and creativity burnout can create real limitations on a company’s potential to effectively maximize their social sell. Additionally, outsourcing work can also be an expensive and time-consuming process. It can be difficult to put together a reliable external team capable of consistently producing high-quality results.
A generative AI video editor is the answer to your marketing team’s woes
New technology offers new solutions to your content generation woes. Using just your existing staff, you can reuse, repurpose and recycle your existing content using an AI video editor. If you’ve got recorded webinars, keynote addresses, or e-training sessions, you’re already sitting on a treasure trove of content gems. The key is to convert them into usable (and shareworthy) short-form pieces. Just a few years ago this would have been a time-consuming and expensive process – rewatching, noting down timestamps, storyboarding and sending to editing. In 2023, with the help of a quality AI video editing tool, this can all be done for you with just a drag and drop. Simply upload your existing content and download dozens of quality, highly-shareable options.
How do you choose the best AI video editing solution?
With the proliferation of AI video editing tools it’s all too easy to suffer from choice paralysis. It’s important to be strategic to get the right fit for your company. The first step is to assess your company’s needs. It’s crucial to choose an AI video editor that has the capacity to tell your brand’s story and foster genuine connection. It should:
- Instantly recognize your existing video’s highlights. By analyzing tone of voice, volume fluctuations, facial expressions and text on screen the software should automatically extract the key takeaways.
- Create short and snappy content. Users are watching content on the go and often have short attention spans. Your software should create video output at the optimal length. 58% of customers will watch a business’s video in its entirety if it’s less than 60 seconds long.
- Have an in-built brandbook. Your company’s fonts, colors, and logos should be automatically inserted. Consistent branding helps your audience recognize and connect with your product.
- Feel authentic. Consumers struggle to relate to artificial sounding voices and avatars. If an AI editing solution only offers this type of content, it may not be the right fit to maximize your market share.
- Foster engagement. Social selling is all about building relationships and genuine connection with your clients. Using an AI video editor to generate content frees up marketers’ precious time to engage with comments, likes and messages. According to LinkedIn, customers spend 20-40% more when companies actively respond to social media comments.
Your chosen platform should also address your team’s pain points. With this in mind your AI video editor should also be:
- Really simple to use. You should be able to upload your existing long-form content to a platform, go grab a coffee, and come back to dozens of ready-to-use short-form options.
- It should also have inbuilt editing tools in case you want to make changes. These editing tools should be so intuitive that anyone on the team can use them regardless of their experience level.
- It should automatically adjust content size to suit various social media platforms, so there’s no fiddling around with aspect ratios.
- And, crucially, your AI video editor shouldn’t be a one-trick pony. It should be able to create a range of options like social posts, snippets, trailers, chapters, audio-to visual and automatic accurate subtitles.
- As a bonus, it should go beyond just video. An AI video editor that can also auto-generate static images, blog posts, podcasts and e-books is ideal. Simply review, approve and post.
Connect with Gloss to maximize your sales
GlossAi’s video editing software can truly do all this and more. In fact it can extract dozens of different options from just one long-form video. We’ve designed it for simplicity, meaning that even marketers without video editing experience can use it with ease. Best of all, GlossAi users report 35% higher engagement, 70% less time spent on editing, and a 55% reduced spend.
But don’t just take our word for it. Leading brands like eToro, AT&T, GlobalDots and Kaltura all use GlossAi to increase their social media output and maximize their social selling.
“What is so cool about GlossAi is that I hardly need to do anything! It just works!”
Nir Smulewicz | CMO, eToro
“Instead of spending hours trying to find relevant clips in our library, or having to shoot and edit a video from scratch, we can now easily find key moments from longer videos and instantly turn them into compelling campaigns.”
Yulia Ziv| VP Demand Gen, Yotpo
If you’d like to explore how GlossAi can work for you, contact us now for a demo!
Read more on our blog: